Women’s Climbing Trips & Programs
Rock, Ice, Alpine and Ski Trips for Women
Our mission is to educate and empower women through mount sports, to develop community and foster environmental stewardship. We accomplish this by providing the highest quality of instruction and educating women on best practices and techniques on the rock, ice and snow. Education is a powerful tool which will allow you to be more confident, competent and self-reliant partner on rock, ice, and snow.
Each women’s climbing program is led by female AMGA Certified Guides who are not only passionate teachers, but the most highly respected, credentialed and experienced women in the industry. In all of our women’s climbing programs, our alchemy in performed in small groups.
We provide a supportive atmosphere that focuses on each woman’s ability and potential to take their skills to the next level. Our women’s rock climbing and skiing programs have structure and progression. This progression is methodical with an exceptional track record of success.
Our women’s ice climbing, rock climbing, alpine and ski programs are also fun and educational. You will be challenged as you learn new skills. You will push yourself beyond your pre-conceived limits and come away with new skill sets, friends and climbing partners to pursue mountain sports for the rest of your life. You’ll be inspired by others and your own ability to dig deeper than you thought. That confidence and self-reliance will carry over into every other aspect of your life.
Every one of us starts from the ground up. We know how crucial our initial experiences are in building a platform for safe, life-long adventures. We have dedicated ourselves to paying our experience forward with the goal of accelerating women’s participation and confidence in technical endeavors. Our women’s climbing trips and programs provide you the opportunity to learn, explore and adventure across the globe.
- I am in awe of your technical expertise and knowledge and your ability to impart those skills during your clinics. I have continually been challenged by each and every one of you and have pushed myself to limits I never knew I was capable of. I have learned so much from you guys, not just about climbing, but about myself, and all the while having fun doing it.”
I greatly respect and admire what you do. I consider it a privilege to know you and have the opportunity to climb with you and I know I am a better person because of it. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Be safe and I’ll see you when I see you.”
- “What I enjoyed most about the clinic was learning technical skills and climbing with guides that were very supportive and had a great attitude. Also, the entire group was very welcoming.”
- “The course was fabulous of course! The camaraderie and confidence I gain with every Chicks program has really pushed my climbing to new levels.”
- “My highpoint was my attempt at leading a 5.10 at the end. It was a pretty big leap in my leading abilities, a proud moment for me to just get up and try!”
- “What I enjoyed the most about the clinic was the guides – their kindness, expertise, patience, inspiration, and guidance can not be equaled.”